Friday, February 8, 2008

Alrighty then.....

Well, I am not quite sure why I started this, but itseems the thing to do. I cannot promise that I will always keep up with this, but I will do my best. I must admit that I have many a journal that is unfinished laying around sometimes I go quite a while without writing, which is sad because I actually really like to write, and feel good when I do.

So, if you don't know me, My name is Christina, but if you do know me and for a really long time, you probably just know me as "Tina" and think it is funny that I go by Christina now. I live in CA and have for the last 13 or so years. I was born in NC, I lived 10 years in NY, and I went to school in Maine for a few years. I also lived in IL for a bit too, but thats a whole other story.

I am 32 years old and have been through a lot in my life. Some of you know, and some of you don't, if you want to know anything feel free to ask. I am now a wife to my husband Sergio, and a mother to my two beautiful children. Bella and Jesse. I am a stay at home Mom now (I used to be a bartender...I lived a pretty wild life in my 20's) I do dabble in photography though, and like to think I am pretty good at it. One day I would like to run a studio out of my home. So I think that I have blabbed enough for now, will be back later, and will put up some pictures. XOXO

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: